Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My Memorable Experience

My Memorable Experience
By: Min Su Kang (Matt)

I arrived here on 28 December 2008. When I came here in Philippines, I was afraid because that time I’m not sure if I can study English or not. I made some friends during vacation. We went to beach and restaurant together. On the first of January, I met someone. His name is Bob and he is from Vietnam. We became best friends. We were together when we go somewhere and drink beer. We are still very good friends but now he is not in the Philippines. Anyway, I met one teacher. Her name is Mae. She is my 1 on 4 teacher class teacher. And I met Teacher Jocel and Teacher Lady. We became good friends. Anyway, I had a friend. His name is Josh. He was an Australian. We became good friends and usually together when we were going to disco club. But unfortunately, he went to Australia. That’s why he is not here right now. By the way I had so many friends before.
But now almost all people went back to their country. I’m not used to parting time. It is my least favorite situation. But I think, I can’t avoid these kinds of situations. Now I have 1 month left. My goal is to improve my English as much as possible during my stay in Cebu. And another one is going to another island in the Philippines. I won’t regret my stay when I go back to Korea. Now I’m satisfied in my life in Cebu. Because even though my friends left Cebu but I still have so many good friends aside me. That’s why I’m so happy and I love them and I love Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates