Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Bohol Trip

Bohol Trip
By: Kyung Mi Moon (May)

I want to go Bohol. So now, I will just try to plan for the Bohol trip. Bohol is not very far from Cebu. So, if you stay in Cebu like me, you can go to Bohol easily but you know, the security of Philippines is not perfect. So I need a companion. Fortunately, I already have my husband.

At first, I should book a ticket for the boat and hotel or a resort. I heard if you book a ticket earlier, you can get a cheaper ticket. I think cash is easier to use than others in Bohol. Philippines is very famous for water sports. Bohol is also a very good spot for that. And there you can see chocolate hills that became one of the 10 wonders of the world. In, addition there are very cute monkeys also known as TARSIERS. They are very small and interesting. I want to see dolphins, so I can go Island hopping. We can borrow a bike or car to look around Bohol and the price is negotiable. Anyway if I can go to Bohol, I really want to enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI! I'M DESPERATELY IN NEED RESPONDENTS FOR MY THESIS!! I'M LOOKING FOR AN ENGINEERING GRADUATE WHO WORKS AS AN ESL TEACHER, if you know someone just notify me, PLEASE help me march on the month of march (graduation) THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

please help me, u can contact me through this # 09335885941

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates