Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Be a healthy man

Be a healthy man
Damian Lee - 3rd Place (Winner Blue Team)

There are many kinds of sports in the world. Basically, soccer, basketball, volleyball, etc. We know about those pretty much and most people know how to play those sports as well. Sports are really helpful, useful… what else? Could be all kinds of good things. Sports can make us have a good relationship with somebody easily. For example, in my case I wanted to make a friend and play soccer as well when I was in university. So I joined in my university’s soccer club. And then I played soccer with club players. I made lots of friends and I really enjoyed with them a lot. It’s really easy to make friends, isn’t it?
One of the club players is really a close friend until now. I’m really happy with that. He is a close friend ever since I’ve known him in 2008. Really close…really!!! We played soccer a lot before. We could get a chance to make friends with each other easily because of soccer. I’m really thankful to soccer. Secondly, sports can make a healthy person. In my case I worked out everyday 2 years ago. Not everyday, I mean often, 5 times per week. Actually my purpose was to make a nice body at that time. So I had to work out because I had some kind of a goal or something. Anyway I worked out habitually after that I felt very good everyday. I thought. “Why am I feeling very good everyday?” The answer was very easy. Because of work out. I worked out everyday, not everyday, five times per week anyway. Actually in my case I was crazy about working out. Sometimes that is not good for health but it was okay. Maybe I am still alive you know, I mean I am writing now. How interesting, isn’t it? Sports can give us some kind of good things. We can make friends, we can make a healthy person and we can get lots of benefits from sports. Do you agree with those things I counted? In fact, many young people don’t like outdoor sports these days. They like indoor sports. For example, computer games and video games. They usually play games in their houses during their free time. It is not a good thing because many young people are getting fatter than before, getting poorer than before, I mean in studying something. So, I think parents must help their own kids play outdoor sports. That is the correct way.
Even if their kids are too young. Lastly, I hope everybody, including kids, will be healthy. If you don’t really like sports, never mind. Just go out and then do whatever you want. You’ll be a nice person. I’m really sure about it. Just do it. Nothing is impossible, you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates