Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

A Weekend Diary

A Weekend Diary
By: Morihiro Nakayama
Last weekend, I just stayed in CELI. But today, a long weekend is ahead of me. I had decided to spend some good time in the beach. I would do scuba diving, snorkeling and island hopping. First I went island hopping with other students. We met at the lobby of the hotel then rode on a jeepney going to a resort. We took the reserved boat and went to a nearby island. It took us 30 minutes to get there. Then we did snorkeling and ate barbecue. We ate chicken, pork and fish on the boat. The food was very delicious. I thought that the boat man was very good at cooking. And we went to another island. We finally got back to CELI at 4pm. I appreciated the front office staff who helped us prepare for this activity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates