Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My Hobby

My Hobby
By: Yuichiro Sawai

My hobby that I enjoy the most is playing in a band. I have a band in Japan and I play the bass guitar in this band. This band is composed of four members. Two of us are from Paraguay and the other are from Japan. We all live in Japan. The vocalist is “Gaby” who is from Paraguay. The guitarist is “Ivan.” He is also from Paraguay. Ivan is the husband of Gaby’s sister. They are brothers in-law. The drummer is “Masa” who is from Japan. He has been my friend since we were in the university. We play our original songs. It’s hard core music. Ivan, the guitarist, makes the songs. Sometimes Gaby writes lyrics. They can speak English well so they write lyrics in English. We started this band six months ago. We have five songs now. And we will make one or two more songs, then take a gig. We also play some copy songs. It’s fun, but playing our original songs is different kind of fun. I like either.
I’m looking forward to our gig. And someday, we want to play in Paraguay. It sounds so exciting. I need to study Spanish.
Chao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates