Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

CELI Weekend Fun

CELI Weekend Fun
By: Nguyen Le Hai
Last Saturday, I had a trip with my CELI teachers and friends. It was so amazing! We had breakfast early in the morning and waited for the 8:30 departure. Almost all students and teachers went to Cebu Beach Club where we had fun and did activities.
Around 10 am, we started playing some games under the guidance of teachers. There were four teams: Green (my team), Blue, Yellow and Red. My team had played fairly well, winning the most games we played. We were the champion and it’s important that no other thing is more valuable than the smiles and the united efforts we had. When the sun was high up in the sky, we began to work. Some people were cooking, some were playing volleyball on the shore and some were chatting about the evening activity. I played volleyball until it was almost lunch time. And I felt so tired. Lunch was very good. We had food from Vietnam, Korea, Japan and of course from the Philippines. Each food had different flavors and I liked them although I couldn’t take all for myself. There was no more Vietnamese food left for me. In the afternoon, my friends and I rode a banana boat. It was terrific. When I rode through the waves, I enjoyed the speed but I was a bit nervous. We fell from the boat twice and I got some wounds on my face. It looked bad but it’s ok now. The boatmen intentionally let us fall for excitement.
In the evening, the highlight of the outing took place. I was absorbed in the cultural air. The Filipinos dancing under the fire made me have a glimpse of the history of the country. The men and the women were brave and always adjusted with nature and motherland. In the later part of the dance, the beat got faster so the dancers danced faster which completely attracted me. Next was the performance of Vietnamese students and all of the other foreign students and CELI teachers. Our interest reached it’s peak when the Koreans and Japanese male students danced “Nobody”. The dance made us laugh a lot. We continued dancing and drinking and singing together. The program ended around 9 pm.Everyone loved it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates