Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Here Without You

Here Without You
By: Le Tat Thang (Romeo)

Day by day for a long time, I haven’t seen you so I want to write my feelings about you just to let you know: How much I miss you!The first time I arrived here in the Philippines, I didn’t know what to do. Everything is very difficult to me. My days would be so empty and the nights so long. I usually wish you can stay here with me. But after all I make friends. I enjoyed each moment with them. Now everything with me is ok but still you are bothering me. I am thinking of you each moment I am awake and you’re always in my dreams everytime I am asleep.
I can’t stop myself thinking of you and one thing is for sure even if we’re miles apart, you’re always in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates