Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Life Experiences in Cebu

Life Experiences in Cebu
By: Saori Tanaka

Last summer, I came to the Philippines to take care of orphans. At that time, I really liked this country because there are many kinds of delicious foods, fruits and the people were very friendly. Therefore, I came back to the Philippines to study English.
I decided to come to CELI alone, so I was really nervous at first. However, my worries faded away soon because my roommate, Heather, was very kind. Like my mother, she took care of me all the time. Moreover, other teachers and friends are really nice. It’s been two weeks only since I came here but I learned a lot of new things from teachers. In addition, many of my friends want to improve their English skills, so they also serve as motivation for studying hard.I’m planning to visit the orphanage where I used to work as a volunteer. I also went to Sto. Nino Church to take care of streetchildren And visited their houses. They are very poor but are very friendly and cheerful. I want to stay in CELI much longer and I also hope to take care of children but I don’t think I can because I have to go back to Japan in two weeks. I will be starting my job hunting. I want to have a job that has opportunity to use English and deal with children. I’ll continue to study English harder after I go back to Japan.I really love CELI and Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates