Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

YOGA Class in CELI

YOGA Class in CELI
by: Yasuhiko


To improve one’s health, create balance and relax the mind, CELI offered three yoga sessions. Benice Lin, a Taiwanese student, dedicated two hours for each session. We are grateful for her generosity in imparting some breathing techniques for health improvement, creating balance and relaxing the mind.

Here is a comment from a student:

Yoga is very good practice for our body and mental health. During practice I realized my circulation became active and my stomach and intestines also started to move. After that, I felt my body lighten and my mind relaxed and released.

Thank you teacher Benice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates