Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Story of Nguyen Phi

Story of Nguyen Phi

On 13th June 2009, my mother and I arrived at Mactan Cebu International Airport and then went out of the airport. We could easily find CELI driver with a big board among the flock.
It was about 9p.m. We got our room from one front office staff with a smile. He gave us the keys, some “house rules” and some advice for our stay. That was kind and hearty.In the next few days, my mom and I decided to go to “Save More” and I lost my ID card there. I was very surprised that I couldn’t explain to the customer service staff. She said she couldn’t understand me. I used to think that I had good English speaking skill because I was the best in my class before. I told all my teachers about that experience. And they helped me a lot. I received the pronunciation lessons, speaking and other skills. Now, that I have been here in CELI for 3months, there are many things that have changed. A lot of teachers and students left. New students and new friends came and the biggest change is my English improvement. But there is one thing that has never changed -- that is the kindness, sincerity and the cheerfulness of each teacher and staff here. I think this is what I will never forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates