Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Diary of Park Sung Jun

Diary of Park Sung Jun

Last Saturday, I had no plan. So I spent my time eating, sleeping and watching TV whole day. At first I had no schedule on Sunday. But on Saturday night my classmate called me. He told me, “Let’s go to the beach tomorrow.” I said, “yes.” So I went to the beach with our friends. But it was not the beach I expected because the sea shore was too short. So we swam in the pool. After lunch I rode a jet-ski with my friend. That was the first experience in my life. I felt so great and excited. After that we came back to the hotel. I saw my back was burned. I didn’t know that my back I had sunburn while I was still at the beach. I felt confused that only my back was burned. I regretted that I didn’t apply sun block cream on my back. I realized that when I’ll go to the beach I must apply sunblock cream on my back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates