Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My Life in Cebu

My Life in Cebu
By: Jeon Eun Joo (Sindy)

I spent a week in Cebu. When I arrived at the airport I was so happy. I was really looking forward to visiting the Philippines. On the first day, I had a level test and then we went shopping with our guardian. There were three new students last Monday and one of them was me. I met good people in CELI, therefore we could be good friends. Although we are of different ages, different nations, different classes, we don’t care about these. They aren’t important to us.
For a week I tried many things. I’ve been to shopping malls. They are SM Mall and Ayala Mall. When I first saw the malls, I was surprised because they’re much bigger than the ones I’ve been in before. I watched a movie entitled 2012. I also went to Mactan shrine park and bought a hat. On my vacation, I want to go to the beach with a hat. I didn’t bring coffee. I love coffee so I had a good time in Starbucks. Yesterday I drank Café Mocha at Gloria Jean’s Coffee in Ayala Mall. I also attended a barbecue party in Saint Michael Village in Banilad. This is the place where a Korean staff who is a friend of mine lives. We call it, Korean Lounge. I could make many Korean friends in Cebu. I was pleased with everything. In addition, I bought many things after coming here. I bought post cards, stapler, 7D Dried Mango and so on.Everything was good, but now I have a cold. I have a fever and headache. That’s why I stayed in my room all day. I think I’ll be much better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Erin Baker said...

Hi

My name is Erin Baker. I've just visited your website http://cleverlearnenglishlanguageinstitute.blogspot.com/ and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a home page link back from my Translation Guide website which is: http://china-hsk.com/ with page rank 3

I'm sure this exchange would be benefitial for both of our sites, helping towards increasing our visibility in search engines.

If you are interested, please add the following information to your website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

Title: translation service
URL: http://www.london-translations.co.uk
Description: Translation company based in London England serving businesses throughout the world.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards;

Erin Baker
Web Marketing Consultant
erin.baker@china-hsk.com


PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SPAM OR AUTOMATED EMAIL, IT'S ONLY A REQUEST FOR A LINK EXCHANGE. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO ANY LISTS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN.IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T CONTACT YOU AGAIN, PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM: HTTP://WWW.NOMOREMAILS.COM; OR WRITE AN EMAIL TO STOP@NOMOREMAILS.COM.PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR CONTACTING YOU.

customer-x said...

hi ALL don't ever go to this SCHOOL/HOTEL the owner is SUCK and not go treatment here.Bad foods, bad ambiance, not enough facilities, so messy and all....beware of SUCKERS there.

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates