Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Vacation

By: SindyWhat’s my dream vacation? I often think about this question, especially after a period of busy working. I am a lucky girl because I am an elementary school teacher. I have winter vacation and summer vacation every year. Of course, I really enjoy my work. I love the children very much. But I believe that human are not machine and we need to take a rest after the hard working days. It is necessary to everyone.If one day I save enough money and have enough time, I want to live in Australia for one year. Australia is a very beautiful and natural country in my impression. I watched many wonderful pictures about Australia on line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI) message form

 
TNB | Distributed by Deluxe Templates